Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour Is A Bali Cycling Tour Packages To Enjoy Ride The Bike In To The Famous Jatiluwih Rice Terrace In Bali Islands With Professional Bali Cycling Guide
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour is a Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy see the view of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace in Bali islands with professional Bali Cycling Guide. Feel the experience ride bike in to the famous Jatiluwih rice terrace in Bali islands. Cycle Through the world heritage site of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in the world. The jatiluwih rice paddy cycling tour will provide by Ayung True Balinese Experience as our third party partner.
You will be able to find out detail about village life include rice and vegetable farming, ceremonies and family life. You’ll learn how to grow rice and learn how it’s cultivated and harvested by the local farmers. Stop at your leisure for photos to experience the magnificent views and surrounding! Enjoy refreshments while taking in the breath-taking views.
The area of Jatiluwih is not so well known and there are not that many people who come out and witness this area of the island. As part of the eco-tourism project that is growing in Bali this is not only an environmentally friendly activity and tour method but it is also a way of introducing a little money to the local businesses without destroying that area or the culture.
After your warm up you will begin you journey which is a route planned to be accessible to all people with a basic cycling proficiency and it is adaptable for different abilities and ages such as easier routes and more challenging routes that essentially pass the same landmarks.
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Tour Price :
Adult USD 65
Children USD 65
Family USD 195
Note : Minimum 2 Person
Balinese Village Cycling Tour Includes :
- Air conditioned Hotel Transfer
- Fully serviced mountain bikes, Gloves and Safety Helmets
- Soft drink,mineral Water and snack en route
- Friendly. knowledgeable guides to ensure a amazing day
- Indonesian Lunch at modern Balinese Family environment
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling what to bring :
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video / camera.
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen.
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt.
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sun glass
|Balinese Village Cycling Tour Pick Up Time|
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||07.15 – 07.30|
|Ubud||08.30 – 08.45|
|Kuta||07.30 – 07.45|
|Sanur||07.45 – 08.00|
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. RR Bali Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment