Bali Trolling Fishing Tour
Bali Trolling Fishing Tour Is To Enjoy Fishing Method Where One Or More Fishing Lines Baited With Lure Or Baited Fish By Drawn In The Sea Of Bali Islands
Bali Trolling Fishing Tour is a Bali Fishing Tour package in Bali islands to enjoy method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. This may be behind a moving boat, or by slowly winding the line in when fishing from a static position, or even sweeping the line from side-to-side, eg when fishing from a jetty. Trolling is used to catch pelagic fish such as mackerel and kingfish. And this method is used for game fishing when fishing from moving boats to catch large open-water species such as tuna and marlin.
To be effective, trolling baits and lures must have the visual ability to attract fish and intrigue them with the way they move through the water. Most trolling lures are designed to look and behave like dying, injured, or fast moving fish. They include:
- Surface lures, also known as top water lures. They float and resemble prey that is on top of the water. They can make a
- popping sound from a concave-cut head, a burbling sound from "side fins" or scoops or a buzzing commotion from one or several propellers.
- Plugs are also known as crankbaits. These lures have a fish like body shape and as they troll through the water they make various movements caused by instability due to a scoop under their heads.
- Swim bait, a minnow-like soft plastic bait that is reeled like a plug. Some have swimming tails.
- Spoon lures resemble the inside of a table spoon. They flash in the light while randomly wobbling or darting due to their shape.
- Spinner bait, pieces of wire bent at about a 60 degree angle with a hook on the lower end and a flashy spinner mechanism on the upper end.
Trolling baits and lures are either tied with a knot, such as the improved clinch knot, or connected with a tiny safety pin-like device called a "snap" onto the fishing line which is in turn connected to the reel. The reel is attached to a rod. The motion is of the lure is made by winding line back on to the reel, by sweeping the fishing rod, jigging movements with the fishing rod, or by trolling behind a moving boat. Lures can be contrasted with artificial flies, commonly called flies by fly fishers, which either float on the water surface, slowly sink or float underwater, in imitation some form of insect fish food. However some flies, such as the trolling tandem streamer fly, are designed for trolling behind a moving boat.
Baits and lures are typically trolled at speeds up to 9 knots, though speeds up to 15 knots can be used, particularly when boats are traveling to different fishing areas. The speed at which the lure is pulled through the water impacts on the fishing success. The optimum trolling speed varies with different species of fish, with weather conditions and the time of year, and other conditions. Chinook salmon can be successfully trolled at higher speeds than more docile lake trout. For these reasons fishermen use devices that accurately track speed. Trolling motors calibrate speed more accurately than large outboard motors. Trolling plates are also used with larger motors to slow the boat to the desired speed, although some anglers experience mixed results with plates. Trolling can be effective at surprisingly low speeds. Kayaks fitted with a deck-mounted bracket for holding a rod can be paddled to troll effectively for salmon.
Bali Trolling Fishing Tour :
|Duration||2 Person||3-4 Person|
|4 Hours Trips||USD 110/ Person||USD 95 / Person|
|6 Hours Trips||USD 175 / Person||USD 95 / Person|
|8 Hours Trips||USD 275/ Person||USD 265 / Person|
How to Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. RR Bali Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.