Bali Treetop Adventure Park Tour Is To Enjoy Fun Air Environment At Bedugul Bali By Trying Tree Top Challenges Such As Suspended Bridge, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying Fox, Flying Swings And Many More
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Tour is a Bali Activities Tour fun activity set in an open air environment for group and family in Indonesia, 0pen everyday in Bali Botanical Garden, Bedugul. We also provide you with company outing and team building services. Try and get memorable experience and enjoy a fantastic panoramic views with the Bali Treetop Adventure Park Tour offers 65 challenges for all level and ages : Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and many more fun challenges with 6 levels challenges in 5 adventure circuits from one tree to another with height range between 2-20 meters.
Within the Bali Botanical Gardens, you can cavort like a bird or a squirrel at the Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Winches, ropes, nets and more let you explore the forest well above the ground. And it’s not passive – you hoist, jump, balance and otherwise circumnavigate the park. Special programs are geared to different ages. Bali Treetop Adventure Park have six different circuits, which go from smallest to highest, starting with Yellow Squirrel circuit for 4 to 6 year olds, and finishing with the thrilling Black Adrenalin circuit. Before you get onto the course the staff give you a harness for you to clip onto the wires between the trees. You really have to keep your wits about you, as it's a rule to always have one clip on so just in case you fall, you'll be suspended by the wires.
One of the things that makes Bali Treetop Adventure Park so great is right in the center of the gardens, but there is also plenty of wide-open spaces to run around and picnic in. The service in Bali Treetop Adventure Park is lovely, everyone is super friendly and helpful. There are also plenty of local ladies around that sell beautiful fresh locally grown strawberries to munch on!
All in all, Treetops is a great place to go as a family to have some fun, and it's a great workout too!.climb in the trees like a monkey, fly like a flying fox, and swing like Tarzan…
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Tour Location
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a fun activity set in Botanical Garden Bedugul Bali
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is Open from 8.30 a.m to 6.00 p.m. For individual, group, company outing and team building services.
- 7 Adventure Circuits from one tree to another with height range between 2-20 meters.
- 72 challenges Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and many more
- 12 flying fox up to 160m long.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park EnvironmentAll circuit platforms are held in place using an innovative compression system to protect trees from any damage.
Protective half logs are used to prevent cables from cutting into trees and minimize tree trunk degradation.
Please help us protect the environment: Do not smoke or litter garbage when you are in our Bali Treetop Adventure Park .
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Tour SafetyBefore starting the activity on the Circuits, every client must follow the Safety instructions by our Patrol Guides will explain how the circuit works, how to use the equipment, and provide all safety instructions which you need to respect at all times.
The construction of Bali Treetop Adventure Park and all materials and equipments comply with European Standards EN 15567-1, and our Park is built, maintained and managed by a French management.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Age and Size
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is accessible to all whatever their level of agility or experience. With different circuits, everyone can find the right circuits for his/her level and age, or even try the more challenging circuits. Bali Treetop Adventure Park receives clients from 4 years old to over 70 with a maximum weight of 120kg.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Level Color
- Squirrel Yellow Circuit: Carefully designed for small children. 4 to 6 years old. 95cm minimum
- Squirrel Green Circuit: For children ready to face new challenges. 4 to 8 years old. 95cm minimum.
- Green Circuit: Introductory circuit to get a taste of the activity. Over 6 years old. 110cm minimum.
- Blue Circuit: First thrills and many flying-fox. Over 8 years old. 120cm minimum.
- Orange Circuit: First thrills and many flying-fox. Over 8 years old. 120cm minimum.
- Red Circuit: With 160m long Flying-Fox and a Tarzan Jump. Over 10 years old. 130cm minimum. Adrenaline
- Black Circuit: The big thrill with breathtaking jumps. Over 12 years old. 140cm minimum.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Procedure
Bali Tree Top Adventure Park Time :
- Adults & Children: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Squirrel Circuits: 1 hour 30 minutes
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Time Schedule
- At his/her arrival in Bali Treetop Adventure Park, each client first receives his/her equipment (Harness, Pulley, Carabiners) - 5 minutes.
- Every client must then follow the safety instructions, and, one of our Patrol Guide shows how to use the equipment on the Demonstration Circuit - 5 minutes.
- Each client must then try the Demonstration Circuit, with our Patrol Guides checking if the client understands how to use the equipment - 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, each client is free to go on any of the Circuits of Bali Treetop Adventure Park, as many times as he/she wants or can. We advise that it is better for adult clients to start by the Green Discovery Circuit before trying the higher Circuits.
- Children clients should start by the Squirrel Yellow Circuit.
Bali Treetop Adventure Price
- Adult :USD 24
- Child (-12 y.o) :USD 16
- Family Package (2 adults + up to 2 children): USD 63
Note : The price doesn't include return transfer, Add charge USD 30/car if include with transfer.The price return transfer only include return transfer, for entrance ticket at Bedugul botanical garden, you will need to pay separately at the location.
- 2 hours and 30 minutes access to all 7 levels of circuit and 72 challenges
- Safety equipment's
- Assistance and support by professional instructors
- European safety standards (EN 15567-1) controlled by French management
- Insurance (for age up to 65 years old)
- Drinking Water (Aqua)
Price Exclude :
- Transportation , Lunch
- Entrance ticket to Bedugul
- Botanical Gardens
- Hand Gloves during the tree top
Remarks : If Include with transportation for return transfer to Tree Top Adventure Park at Bedugul Botanical Gardens, will have additional charge USD 30/return transfer. The price only include return transfer, for entrance ticket at Bedugul, you will need to pay separately at the location.
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Note :
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy with minimum height of arm raised up to 130cm, at least 4 years old and must weigh less than 120kg. Anyone who does not meet these requirement will not be allowed to undertake the activities.
- Due to the physical nature of the activities Bali Treetop recommends that pregnant women should not take part in the activities.
- Children under 14 years old can take part in the activities only if they are under the supervision of an adult.
How to Book
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. RR Bali Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.