Bali Seawalker Tour Is An Opportunity To Walk On The Bottom Of Underwater Bali Ocean Using Helmet Dive Provide By Seawalker Company To A Depth Of 15 Feet Without Certification And Without Getting Hair Wet
Bali Seawalker Tour is a Bali Activities Tour Packages by allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Seawalker is a soft dive system, which means you only use our unique Seawalker helmet design without the need for a dive tank. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface.
With Bali Seawalker, you can walk on the bottom of the Bali ocean experiencing the beauty of Bali underwater world on our package with the best price. Take the location at Sanur Beach, you can walk right on the bottom of the ocean and witness the sea life of all kinds. As a safe and exciting underwater adventure Seawalker is a unique diving system providing an opportunity to observe the underwater world up to a depth of 15 feet without certification, and without getting your hair wet.
You do not even need any previous training or experience or even for you with the first experience in the ocean. You will be accompanied with well trained Seawalker instructors at all times under water. Participants actually walk on the bottom, rather than swim while numerous exotic fish and sea life surround them. Guest will have about 30 minutes of actual underwater time to a maximum depth of 15 feet. A large, full face window in the Bali Seawalker helmet offers a close-up view of the amazing creatures from below.
Choose Our Bali Seawalker Tours Package :
Bali Seawalker Tour
|Bali Seawalker Tour|
|Adult||Children (10 - 12 years)|
|Sanur||Transport||US $ 75||US $ 60|
Bali Seawalker Tour Price Include
- Pick Up and Return Transfer for minimum 2 persons
- Refreshment (Mineral water)
- 30 minutes dive
- use of standard facilities (shower room, locker, towel and booties)
Pickup Time : 09.00 am - 09.15 am
Bali Seawalker Tour Instructions
- After Change In To Your Swim Suit, then It's off to Seawalker station
- It takes only 3 minutes from the beach
- Stay calm, our staff will serve you well and you don't have to worry about anything!
- Fresh Air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet
- You go down to the stairs to the bottom of the sea where you can see the wild fish surrounding you
- Just Walk In!
- Our Instructor will always accompany you during the activity.
- Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature
- With our unique helmet design, you can get face to face with the sea life and be able to take breathe the same as you do on the surface
You do not even get your hair wet and also still can wear your glass or contact lenses
Bali Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages.
Bali Seawalker Tour Notice :
- Guest with heart or lung problem, on medication, pregnant with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not dive
- Disabled people can also enjoy Sea Walker as long as they can use both of their hands. Please contact us one day before.
Bali Seawalker Tour Q & A
- Q : Do I need to have a qualification to take part in Seawalker?
A : No you don’t need any previous training or experience
- Q : Do I need to know how to swim?
A : No Lot’s of our customers do not know to swim. In fact for many, it is their first in the ocean
- Q : Will someone be with me?
A : Yes-trained Seawalker instructor will be with you at all times under the water
- Q : My Children and I are not that strong-can we still do it?
A : Yes-the specially designed Seawalker helmets weight only 12 pounds underwater, so even children as young as ten
What need to Bring during Bali Seawalker Tour :
- Money for your drink in the restaurant and for an underwater picture if needed
- A change of clothes
- If you want to use your own underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used down to a depth at least 8 meters
- For a better preparation and due to limited place of participants, advanced booking is required.
- For children under 9 yo can not join with this diving, instead they can waiting while playing on the sea (with our guide) when their parent diving.
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. RR Bali Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment